Belshaw EP 18/24
Belshaw EP 18/24
Contact us for price
6-door, 17-shelf proofing cabinet specialized for donuts.
Belshaw's EP18-24 proofer is unique - because it is made for donut production! It is also suitable for general bakery use.
- EP18-24 accepts both 17 x 25 inch screens and 23 x 23 inch screens.
- Access is by 6 individual doors, so you can insert and take out proofing screens one at a time.
- Doors are plexiglass, so you can quickly see how donuts are progressing.
- Temperature and humidity can be regulated, each by a simple dial.
- Auto-water is highly recommended, to avoid having to refill manually. Saves time and effort, and will potentially save your donuts!
- Extra-depth EP18-24-34 is available for large fryers, and holds all screen sizes up to 24 x 34 inches. See "Related Products".
Number of shelves 17
Space available per shelf Up to 24 x 24 inch (610 x 610 mm)
Space between shelves 3 inch (76 mm)
With 618L, 718L and all Donut Robot® systems (24 donuts per screen):
Full capacity @ 30 minutes proofing time Approx 68 dozen donuts/hour
Full capacity @ 45 minutes proofing time Approx 45 dozen donuts/hour
With 624 and 724 donut systems (36 donuts per screen):
Full capacity @ 30 minutes proofing time Approx 102 dozen donuts/hour
Full capacity @ 45 minutes proofing time Approx 68 dozen donuts/hour
Compatibility Worldwide, all voltages
Certifications UL, CSA, NSF, CE
- EP18-24 is used with Belshaw Open Kettle fryers 618L, 718L, 624 and 724.
- Place donuts on a donut screen, insert them in EP18-24 proofer for 30-45 minutes, and then put the screen of donuts straight into the fryer.
- It's the simplest process for making yeast raised donuts!
|Stock Number||EP 18/24|